Celebrate and commemorate those important occasions with a beautifully and uniquely decorated piece from our wide collection of English bone china. With organisations from The Royal British Legion using Susan’s “Mug full of History” design to commemorate the events of WW1 and Rescue Wooden Boats creating their own mug to commemorate the Lucy Lavers Return to Dunkirk to The Scott Polar Research Institute creating their own designs to commemorate Shackleton’s Trans Antarctic Expedition, we have a wealth of experience to offer you.
Whether you are looking for a one off piece to mark a specific occasion or a small or large run of a piece we are able to cater for all as we have an abundance of both experience and suppliers to call on to help you create that perfect memento.
- Fully personalised service – dealing with one person for ease of communication from start to finish helping to bring your ideas to life
- Pre-production artwork produced for sign-off by committees and individuals with opportunities for amendments
- All products can be finished with a hand-painted metallic gold, platinum or coloured rim adding to the quality and appearance of the finished product
- A personalised message can be added to all pieces giving that final touch to your commemorative and celebratory piece.
- Your china produced completely in the U.K. from the raw material through to manufacture – each piece being hand-made and decorated in Stoke-on-Trent